Saturday, January 10, 2009

Exam????

Well, one more week before exam. I don't know why this time I don't feel like studying at all. Everytime I took my books out, I can't study for an hour straight. This time, lots of my friends have started to study early as there is no break between the subjects.

To be frank, I'm actually very worried for my MA and FM. Other subjects still ok-lah. This time will be my last exam for diploma in accounting. After this exam, we'll only have 7 more weeks to go before separating. Actually I love 2DAC5 and I'll be very sad to leave this behind. Sweet, sweet memories. Lots of gossip, fun, laughter and even quarrels. Nothing is perfect in this world, ne? However, I really really think this group will be the best group I could ever have.

Reminiscing my time in 2DAC5, I had a very very good time with almost everyone (Read: ALMOST)... Lol.. In this period of time, I did a lot of things that I regretted and also a lot of things that I enjoyed. Just hope that in the future, we'll keep in touch (though I always say this sentence, I am the one who never bothered to keep in touch) and we'll all be a better person.

4 comments:

shu ling said...

yup yup, me too
nt mood 4 study...
hw? dun noe....
^^
i ll still keep in touch vf u....
hehe...
i lov u from my bottom of my heart...
haha....

Anonymous said...

haiz..dun wan to countdown for the day we separate...so sad to think abt it..tear almost come out liao~_~..
nvr have dis feeling b4 when in secondary & primary school..maybe getting older, more sensitive in relationship liao...haha..
hope to gossip with u more..only a few months no enough leh! hehe...
btw, after we separate, remember to KEEP IN TOUCH with ur pretend lover ya!
and lastly good luck in exam!!

Kah Mun said...

aw... i love u guys so much leh..
haihz...really feeling sad to leave 2DAC 5...
especially these two sems we've been a lot closer...
lol..
haihz...may liar la..
u dun gossip one..
everytime oso me gossip...
u listen oni...haihz...

Anonymous said...

haha...i change to--> hope to hear u gossip more loh!