Janice... one of my closest friends in primary school just passed away today. She was involved in an accident in Ipoh. I heard this news from another friend of mine, Cho about half an hour ago. I was very very shocked when I knew this. This is just too sudden. I managed to call Loke and all she could say is "oh, my god, oh, my god". I was very calm (I felt sad but I didn't cry) when I heard the news. But when I broke the news to Loke, I just broke down. Even though for now i'm not very close to Janice anymore, still it broke my heart. This is the first time my best friend passed away. Her funeral will be held tomorrow morning in Ipoh and I couldn't attend because I still have class tomorrow and I don't have the transportation. Some of my friends are going to Ipoh tonight for her funeral.
Now that all of these had happened, I regretted for losing contact with her. After we went to separate secondary school, we just drifted apart. I still remember there was once (around Form 1 or 2), she and Cho came to my house during the school holiday to give me a surprise visit. Now that I think about it, she actually had tried to keep in touch with me but I was just too busy. Why didn't I try to organise some outings with her? Why didn't I call her just to chat when I was free? Why didn't I chat with her through msn messenger everytime I see her online? I didn't even wish her happy birthday this year (Her bday was earlier this month). Now that she had left us, only I realised all these things that I had not done with her. All that I had left of her is just those memories.
REST IN PEACE, JANICE. We will always miss you.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
jz think dat..she is going to live in this world with a different way..u cant see, cant touch, but she still be there..
so, dun be too sad..she wont hope u be sad..i think...
Post a Comment