It's been almost a month since Janice's death. I think I'm quite ok recently. Didn't think of her that much. But everytime I wanted to forward emails, I have to remember to unselect her email address from my favourite contacts. Actually, I could just delete her email address from my favourite contacts but it's like the only thing left of her, the only thing that could remind me of her and in the end, her email address is still in my favourite.
My primary school friends seldom forward emails to me. But today, I received one from Michelle saying how friendship breaks. I had received this email long time ago but this time when I read it, it feels different. Maybe because the situation applies to me and Janice. In the email, I could also see that Mic has forwarded that particular email to Janice too. It made me sad.
I do not want to be unhappy. Yet, I couldn't remove those things that remind me of her because they are the only things I have left of her. What should I do?
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You need help??..i don't mind doing it for you..
Like i said before..I dun think she wants you to be sad bout all this things..just rmb her its enough..
If keeping her email add is the way to remind you of her then keep it..but when you think of her..smile..know that she is in a better place..=)
hey, i never tot u blog as well, its my first visit, n i m happy i did.
yeah, i myself couldn't help but want to put her email inside as well. she keeps popping up...
but actually i do feel better to know that now we appreciate the ones around us more...
dun b unhappy, we all have each other now, and coz of her, we'll appreciate the ones around us..
cheer up k?...
mic
Thanks, mic... i tot u nvr realised that u sent that email to her.. u dun be too sad too...
Post a Comment