Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First day...

Yesterday was the first day of advance diploma for most of us. Went to college early and college was crowded. Didn't expect to see so many people hovering around TARC. Kinda reminds me of my own first day in tarc, looking for DKD for about one hour.

When we went to DKC for our lecture, we were just asked to fill in the name list. All of us that are from g5 are in group 13 this time (that is if the college doesn't decide to cancel out our group). Even though we had filled in the name list, some of us think that we may not be in the same group as our group has the least people (only 15).

After that, we were free to go home. Some of them went to ask details about ptptn loan and tar loan. Waited for our ex-group members to finish their lecture (aac). Then we just went to jj and sat down in mcd and talked.

Till now, I still think that we're all in the same group. All of us.. Pei Voon, Chai Foong, Pui, May, Ling,... Coz we still manage to see each other quite often for now. But after this week, we'll start tutorials and it's not that easy anymore for us to meet.

Even though there are 8 of us in afa, I don't really feel like I belong there anymore. Next time when we have break, I could not sit with Pei voon and May anymore. I'll have a lot of hesitation.. If I have any problem, I could not tell lion as easily as I could last time. I'll think about a lot of other unnecessary things.

Even so, I really really hope that all 8 of us will really be in the same group. May god bless me..

7 comments:

Philip said...

I feel hurt..means i don't make you feel like in a group la..means you dun treat me as your real group mate?..=(

dream said...

erm..really feel sad after reading this blog..really difficult to have break together.hope next sem wont like dat..but nvm..we still got our monthly appointment..haha...

Kah Mun said...

Haha.. it made me sad too..
But at least I still hav lkl, yw,jia wen, mou, lyn, mei..
U alone there, must take care!
Faster make new friends but dun forget the old ones, ya..

venus said...

so soli but all of us must get in used with it cos this is fact ady. nvm, v still can meet up when gathering and meet at college sometime so dun miss me too much...anythings can give me a call i will be waiting thr for u^^...dun feel sad anymore it is a good beginnig to us to know new friends but it not means that got new friends forget old friends if u dare..i will burn up u house haha...

Kah Mun said...

pei voon so scary leh..
she knows where is my hse leh..
must find a new house and move in asap

jia wen said...

i scare now become u need to comfort me and hear me merungut and u got no place to tell ur things easily.....

i ll try my best to be a good fren..

if i m not doing a good job...sorry o gal.........

Kah Mun said...

it's always easy to listen to someone..
but a lot more difficult to be willing to tell someone..
so, i've been playing an easier role than u, jw.
thanks for being a good friend