It's been a very long time since I've been blogging here but today I just can't help it. I've been feeling SUPER great and happy and excited even though now my throat and arm hurts. A LOT.
I reached Stadium Bukit Jalil around 3.45pm even though the concert is scheduled to start at 7pm. Why? Because I couldn't stand waiting at home anymore. We took lrt there and the first thing I did was to contact Aishah, the girl I knew from the pre-sales and passed her the light stick.
Since I was at the merchandise redemption area, of course I couldn't wait to get my Dong Hae and Sung Min t-shirt and flag worth RM120 per set. Damn expensive, but hey, it's not that often that they're coming to Malaysia and I just couldn't let this chance pass.
When I was in the line to get my t-shirts, two girls approached us with a bag. I already knew beforehand that TwiELFs plan to switch off the blue light stick and switch on a white small torchlight during Shining Star. I wanted to buy the white torchlight (only RM3) but it's must be through post order and things like that. So being me, of course I didn't take any action. lol
The two girls gave us the small white torchlight and told us about the plan during Shining Star. I was about to take out my purse to pay her when she said it's given free by the Singapore ELFs.. Come on, Malaysian ELFs. Why Singapore ELFs could do something like this in Malaysia Super Show but not Malaysian ELFs?
After collecting the t-shirts, we walked around a bit and I saw the EunHae poster.. took picture with it and the eunhae/hyukhae cartoon is just too cute. Then we went to the nearby foodcourt to pass the time.
Around 5pm, we went back to the stadium and the line to get into the stadium was already quite long. So, me and my mum went to queue up and that's when I saw Yee Foon. Later, I also saw Hui Juin and went to talk to her for a while. I even saw the Arirang staff and camera there.. lol
The most amazing thing that happened during the queue was that suddenly the ELFs near the entrance for Rock Pitt area screamed very loudly and a lot of malay girls in the line just left the line and ran towards them.
Actually, there was nothing to see. lol. Lucky I didn't leave my line. Then Pei Ying reached, talked a bit, took a few photos and it's time to go in already. At that time, I still couldn't believe I was standing there about to go in to my most anticipated concert ever.
The guard checked our bags and things like camera, water bottle and even umbrella could not be brought in. We went in and I was just about to sit down when the malay girl told me that's her seat and mine is at the other side. So we went to tell those in charge there and we got our seat.
If you think there's no boys at all there, then you are absolutely wrong. There were three boys sitting behind me and they talked non-stop since they sat down. There was even a father bringing two small children sitting in the row in front of mine.
We waited for quite a while. There were two performances before the concert starts. One by Thomas and Jack and another one by a malay celebrity. Finally after quite a lot of advertisements and songs, around 8pm, I think, the concert started.
I couldn't remember clearly which song was the first one, but I remember for sure "A man in love", "U", "It's You" and "Dancing out" were among those songs performed in the beginning. Then they started the solo performance. First was Sungmin. He played the piano and sang "Baby, baby". Then Donghae with his "Beautiful". Although I was concentrating on hae's performance, I was also looking forward to see when Hyuk will appear.
When Hyuk appeared and they danced together, I just screamed my head off. EUNHAE rocks! Next was Ye Sung and he was standing at my side the whole time. His voice was really very beautiful.
I couldn't remember clearly about the others. Kyu sang a chinese song and Leeteuk sang "Honey" by JYP. Next I think was Don't Don and I was really looking forward to the EunHae interaction as I know from the previous SuShow that they are the gang leader and would face off in a battle.
Finally, I saw them fighting as part of the dance and me as a true and crazy EunHae fans of course couldn't stop screaming and waving the lightstick. Then there was the song by SJM, "Blue tomorrow" and "Super Girl". I think during Super Girl, I could really hear the fans chant at last. During Don't Don, I didn't hear but I still did my part.. lol
After SJ-M there was SJ-H and SJ-T. And I was surprised that the other members came out and sang SJ-H's songs together. During "rokkugo", I remember Leeteuk and Sungmin lying on the stage pretending to be cute. Aigoo...
Then there was the short video by f(x) on "Chu!" and Hae, Hyuk, Heenim, RyeoWook and ShinDong danced and sang to "Chu!". My mum said she saw Leeteuk kissing Wookie on the cheek but I missed that.
Before "Sorry, Sorry", they showed us the "Sorry Sorry Answer" mv and I just couldn't stop squealing at the EunHae rap part. When they performed "Sorry, sorry", at first I wanted to do the fan chant but I didn't hear anyone else doing so I just sang the whole song together with them. Till today, I'm still amused by their "Sorry Sorry" dance.
"Marry You" was another song that I could really hear the fan chant. And Lee teuk cried and maybe I was a bit sensitive about Hae, I thought I saw his eyes being watery too. Later, I saw Ye Sung's face having tear stain and Heechul's face all red.
The other thing that I remember was there was a part where they dressed up as animals and performed some kind of stage play and Shin Dong was the baby, Chul the dinosaur, Hyuk the fly, Hae and Teukie the one capturing Chullie and others I don't really remember.
Even Henry had a solo performance. He also performed during "Don't Don" and his violin skills are just superb!
There were a lot of EunHae interaction. And even SiChul. They were playing around a lot. Oh, yes.. during the introduction after Siwon introduced himself, he almost fall from squatting.. lol.
As fast as a blink of eyes, suddenly they just said "See you next year" and I was so shocked. It ended so fast? Luckily, after few minutes, they showed us a video clip telling us about HeeChul's story/fairytale which was about each animal they represent.
Then they appeared again wearing the Q animal t-shirt and as I was looking for Hae, I saw Hyuk just in front at my side and I looked around him and there was Hae putting on his Nemo hat. So the whole song, they were just playing around at my side and my eyes just couldn't leave them.
The next song was "Wonder Boy" and they moved on to other side. Instead of them, it was Chul and Siwon there at my side and they are just so cute playing around (though not as cute as EunHae. EunHae is always 1st in my heart)
I was really happy to see Heenim so hyper during the concert. I screamed the most during Hae's, Chul's, Hyuk's and Min's part. Though I had been screaming "EunHae" quite a lot too. Ryeo Wook was so pretty as a girl.
The last part, they just talked a bit and the devil Siwon poured water into Zhoumi's shirt. Naughty naughty boy. Leeteuk took off his shirt and threw it into the rock pitt area. Lastly, they all left the stage and EunHae were the last to leave and the last fanservice they gave us was Hae pushing Hyuk's head..
It was superb and I really enjoyed it a lot. Hope there will be another time when they will return to Malaysia to hold Super Show 3, 4, 5, .... =D
PS, I just remember there was a part where Siwon was really really close to Hae and Hyuk just came in between them to break them up. EunHae rocks!
PS2, When Hae and Hyuk were fighting, the next part was Henry and he just jumped in between them with his violin. Super cool!
PS3, SiWon's solo was a performance with those type of church door as background on the screen and it was the only one shown in Malaysia and not other SuShow.
PS4, When teukie mentioned all the countries name and he reached the end, Hae said cutely "America?" and no one screams.. Everyone just laughed. Hae cutie!
PS5, I saw a group of boys, about 4 or 5 of them wearing "I <3 SNSD" t-shirt.. swt
PS6, When Hyuk lied on the stage face down, Shindong came and rode on top of him. Kesian my hyukkie.. lol
PS7, Hae found an EunHae banner and as usual kept showing them to Hyuk when Hyuk was singing
PS8, Another song that I could hear the fan chant was "Our love" where we scream their names and "saranghae" after their parts...
PS9, It ended around 11pm.. =D
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment