Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter?!!!

Well, for those who know me well should know that i LOVE harry potter. Although this interest of mine started barely two years ago, but i really really love it. Yesterday my father bought me the last and final book of Harry Potter, i was so excited and shocked. Actually my mum had pre-ordered it at MPH one month ago. Since the price 4 the hypermarket was lower, we bought from the hypermarket. When i got hold of the book, I wanted to read and know the ending but scared at the same time. Scared 4 wat, u may ask... I was scared because once i finish reading the book, i know harry potter would just end there. No more harry potter after this. No more evil Voldemort, loyal Hermione n Ron, funny Fred n Weasley, .... I dun wan this to end. Now, after finish reading, I was happy 4 the ending. (Harry din die but fred, mad-eye, snape, lupin n tonks did). At the same time I was sad because this is THE END!!! It's really the end... No more harry potter. I think a lot of HP fans hav the same feeling with me, want to know the ending but scared of it at the same time.
Today, i went to watch OOTP too. I was quite happy n satisfied with the movie because it's better than my expectation. A lot of my friends said it was no good but I reckon they feel so because they din read the book, they can't catch the main point. Although i'm satisfied with it, i do hope it was longer, esp the part where umbridge tortured the students, the fight at the MoM, n the truth by albus dumbledore. Well, i think i can still release my unhappiness by waiting 4 the HBP n DH. At least i know there r still more HP movies to come... HARRY POTTER 4EVA!!! Was a bit upset that fred died. He was one of my favourites after Sirius, Harry, Ron, Hermione n George...

No comments: