Sunday, July 8, 2007

Life in KTCR

What am i doing, post this blog so looonnng after i finished NS... Haha, coz i just saw my NS pictures and I realised i miss those days when i spent every single minute with my friends, away from my family... I still remember the time when I knew i got NS, i was damn sad and angry. Later on, i accepted the fact and started to get excited about the prospect of going for the National Service. When I found out I'll be going to Kem Lake Chini Resort in Pahang, i was excited. I tot the environment there sure is nice because it is a "RESORT" but guess wat i found there??

When I reached there, the 1st news i got is that we dun hav public phone. The few days, I was very sad as I dun make lot of friends and can't mix in with the already formed groups (because those ppl from other states reached there one day earlier than the kl ppl). Later, after I moved to KULIM 2, I love the ppl there so much. As we called ourselves KULIMIANS 2...Haha... Then, i got close to Jun, C ling n Winnie... Later i joined the Delta chinese girls group tat consists of jun, c ling, winnie, candy, aunty elaine, ah lu n siew ching. Really had very very happy time with them.

To Jun n C ling if they are reading this, I miss both of you so much. I still remember Jun singing in the toilet, Jun singing basically everywhere, C Ling talked bout the canteen guy (handsome ryt??), C Ling with her 'malunya aku', C Ling with her '2.30, ulang suara 2.30', giving nicknames to our "best friend", inventing tepuk2 sitik, the three of us talked until midnight gossiping bout our "best friend", going to padang kawad together, bath together, going to the canteen together, c ling posing everytime when i brought out my camera, n so much more!!! Still remember what I always said when i 1st enter Kulim 2?? I wanna die, sum1 pls kill me!!! Jun n C ling, both of you are the 'bestest' friend i could ever find in KTCR!!!!

To Candy n aunty elaine, although i'm not very very very close to you, but we still spent a lot of times together. Still remember the 7 flowers ma? Candy!!! you're a really nice person. I really like ur personality (especially when u r sarcastic towards my "best friend"), i love it when u dance poco2, super active, want to participate in every single activity, kayak, n we did bath together once, remember?? after jun they all went home? To aunty elaine, dun cry so much. When jun went home, u cried n cried n cried. You guys stay in kuantan ma, can meet up to go yum cha lar...

Ah lu n Siew Ching... my son n g'daughter respectively... Both of u are special in your own way... At 1st i tot u 2 very unfriendly... then slowly when i know u 2, still ok larr... Haha. Well bout jacky lu, u dun talk a lot n although we had communication proc, we still managed to maintain our friendship, ryt?? Bout Siew Ching, urm...she's very cute. Always with her 'suan liao'... Both of us loved to talk bout shirley, remember??? These two always accompany me no matter what i do or where i go... My true friends!!!

Then, i got to know those chinese girls from Alpha, my own company... Kam Kam, Miky, Wai Ling, Wei Cia, Esther Leong, Sze Chee, Hooi Peng n Yun Qing... Really miss all of u. Although we din spend a lot of time together but we were together 4 the activities ryt?? Among these 8 ppl i'm closest to Kam Kam then Wei Cia. Because the others all oso went back early. Still remember the 2 nights I spent in mengkulang 1. The day when i got close to u all. Me n Wai Ling chatted bout Harry Potter. Then with Miky was during KK went out to paint. both of us talked alot tat time. Kam Kam was during KN 9+10.

Not forgetting the malay girls from my dorm... Siti, De, Ayu BB, Nur, Umi, An, Fatin, Fadhilah, Zue n oso Geetha n Vila, you guys are the best!!! If not bcoz of u guys, i won't enjoy NS so much... Thanks 4 being considerate n thanks 4 all your help!!! Miss U..........

How i miss the times i spent there!!! Although the place was damn hot, damn strict, damn cikgu aisyah, damn che' ya, and damn every single thing there, we still managed to complete PLKN and got a bunch of best friends... I really miss u all and pls keep in touch!!! Pls reply my message, pls reply my call, pls reply my testimonials, pls reply my letters n every single way that i try to contact u all... especially the 7 flowers from delta... Really LOVE you guys!!! MUACKS!!!

No comments: