When I was so fed up till I want to give up, my friends actually show their concern... Some of them sms me... Some msn with me...
Yesterday I told Pei Voon already... And maybe I'm just oversensitive... I could not continue like this anymore...
I won't be trying to avoid Ms. T anymore and asked lkl for help. Let things to happen naturally. If I really have to sit beside her, I will. But I doubt I'll be happy with that... But things don't always happen in your favour. Guess I just have to learn to accept it...
Should I really give up and not trying to be nice to everyone? Even though I say that, I dun really think I can do that...
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i noe wat u feel nw...
my oso at the same situation few wek ago,
i more lucky than u,
u need 2 face her mon 2 fri
bt i nt need...
haha....
bt nw i feel better,
mayb bcos i hav a best frnd,
hav a good listenner beside me,
sms vf her, tell her all my thing & feeling let me feel better.....
u oso cn try find a person u trust tell her/he all ur feeling....
u ll feel better...
if u trust me u cn try o....
mum mum~~
i believe that u can do it~
coz u really help me a lot in my study~~thanks...
do not give up~~T.T
Post a Comment