Today is a tiring, tiring day... These few days oso very tiring.. Like yesterday went to the CIMA head office and I was damn tired and bad mood... Actually most of the talk focused on EQ. I realised that my biggest weakness is that it's very difficult for me to trust someone completely. Maybe I should try to work on it.
Luckily, today we knew that at least the MA coursework has postponed to the week after next. If not, maybe I'm still not at home now.
A lot of things has happened today. Firstly, someone had told mou about the bag we wanted to give him on mon. Spoiled all the surprise.
Then, about half an hour into the lecture, there was no electricity and yet we continued the lecture.
After class, I went to chai foong's hse to do the assignment. Although we did concentrate on trying to finish the report today but in the end, we just managed to draft out the answer.
Today reached home about 9.30 pm... Damn tired... Hate assignments...
Had a good chat with Chia Woon today. I've decided to try my best to be nice to everyone. Now i think about it, I feel I'm actually a very bad person. Well, the past has passed. I should focused on the future. Come on, Kah Mun... You can do it.. Ganbatte....
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ya...come on..i support u!!!
thanks for the support lo..
such a good pretend lover... hehe
Post a Comment