Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The unluckiest day...

Yesterday night, there was no water supply and no notice beforehand. Normally when these type of things happen, they'll post notice near the lift to warn us. But no water supply, I could still survive.

Today morning, I wanted to go online but there was something wrong with the computer. It keeps restarting and make me damn pissed. Then around 1.30pm, there was no electricity. Again, no notice beforehand. This, I really really cannot tahan.

Without electricity, I couldn't do anything. At first, I wanted to take a nap but it was too hot. Then with no electricity, I couldn't watch tv, couldn't go online, couldn't even bath. Haihz.. Luckily, around 3.30pm, electricity came back and I could finally do the things I want to do.. Thank god.

Hope the rest of my holiday could be spent in way better than today...

1 comment:

shu ling said...

aiyo...
kesiennya...
dun hav water n current at the same date....
haha...
bt the most luckly is not at the same time dun hav water n current, is same date onli...
kaka...