Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sleepover

I seldom take the initiative. Like for example, I would rather let other people to choose to sit beside me rather than me choosing. So, for this Friday, I broke out of the monotony and asked to go to sleep over at pui's house because I heard that her roommate will be going back to her hometown. Although there was a slight change in plan, I still manage to go to pei voon's house for the overnight.

We had dinner together with may n ling also. After dinner, we went to may's house to do our group t-shirt. Although it took a long time, we had fun laughing at the funny designs we came up with. For those who want to see the design. please contact pei voon, ying may or shu ling.

Before we slept, we talked about a lot of things. I learnt a lot about them and although I didn't sleep very well, I do not regret my decision to go to their house. Maybe next time we could have a sleepover with more than 5 people in a room... ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...learnt a lots abt us leh! haha...come more time then u ll learn more loh!

Kah Mun said...

Haha...then u must always invite me lor...

Anonymous said...

no problem !!!