Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Too kind???

Sometimes I just wondered am I too kind to my friends and does that make me an easy bully? If i could be a little crueler, I won't be suffering as much as I do now.. If only I can be cruel, I don't have to care about what Yee Hong feels and just leave her alone like what lkl does. If I could be cruel, I dun hav to inform every single person about things that I think is important. If I could be cruel, I dun have to look like a stupid girl and carry all those paper that I photostated for them. If I could be cruel, I won't offer to help them to photostat without cost.

What do I get in return for doing all those things?? Nothing. Maybe just a thank you. But if I'm not in class, they don't notice. They won't help me to take notes. They won't ask me out. They won't offer me when they want to photostat text books.

Sometimes, especially nowadays, I wonder why I try so hard to help these people? Why couldn't I just do my own job and leave them to be. When I wanted to talk to someone, these people are never there. They won't confide in me. Am I trying too hard to be a nice person? If that's wat I get for being nice, maybe I'll just give up one day and just do my own job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

baobei...
dun think too much time
so sorry i cant always bside u when u need some 1
last time i will feel tat y other dun care me
but nw i love u all so much
bcoz i know u all very care about me
if u hv any unhapi
u muz say coz im nt a good fren 4 u
bcoz when u nid me
i dint feel it
but
but
but
if u wan me
i muz bside u
im s stupid ppl
but
but
but
i hope tat u dun put all things hidden in ur heart
coz c u like tat
every 1 oso feel worry
like u all worry me
i will give u more love
love
love
love
n
love
haha~
promise...
dun think much n negative
coz in ur life hv many GREAT things again

Kah Mun said...

haha..thanks lor, bao bei..
muacks.. next time i'll tell u de..

Anonymous said...

erm..i think all ppl ll hav the same mind..bcoz sometimes i oso think like dat..if keep thinking ll become "unbalance"..
so, jz try to forget it..we kind to others bcoz we r good person...hahaha...

Kah Mun said...

lol..
we r good ppl...
yes, include me...
haha...i treat everyone oso very good de..